America’s Hub World Travel & Tours is a professional services company possessing extensive local knowledge, expertise and resources, specializing in the design and implementation of events, activities, tours, transportation and program logistics. We specialize in unique travel experiences in the Pacific Northwest and beyond.
- One of our top priorities is to ensure that all visitors to Oregon feel welcome and safe, while providing resources that help travelers experience the best Oregon has to offer.
- We are looking to the future and the resurgence of our industry in Oregon.
- Our team is currently reviewing and updating all marketing and product development campaigns in our organization so that we continue to positively impact the marketplace.
- We will align all resources, marketing, and advertising efforts with Travel Portland, Travel Oregon, and other industry partners to rebuild our market-share in the near future.
- All individual tours are fully refundable up to 24-hours prior to departure and we can customize small group or family multi-day packages up to 72-hours prior to departure.
- All of our tours can be reserved as private tours for groups of 4 or more.
- Through at least December 31, 2020 all Mercedes Sprinter vans that run our tours will have no more than 10 guests on them.
Most popular tours
Portland City Tour
More than just a basic city tour, our half-day tour of Portland, Oregon will reveal the laid-back small city feel of this fun and thriving downtown. Not only will you experience the best Portland sites, including Pioneer Courthouse Square, Pittock Mansion, Lan Su Chinese Gardens and the International Rose Test Garden, but you will also find out what makes the citizens of Portland so colorful, and learn the cultural history of this unique Pacific Northwest city.
Multnomah Falls & Gorge Waterfalls Tour
Explore the beauty of the canyon walls and rock formations, breathtaking waterfalls and awe-inspiring vistas that make the Columbia River National Scenic Area one of the Seven Wonders of Oregon.
Oregon Wine Tasting Tour
Taste the best Oregon has to offer on this unforgettable wine tasting tour, just a day trip from Portland. Our informative and relaxing tour will introduce you to the beauty of the Wilamette Valley and the exceptional wine it has to offer. Take in the picturesque scenery, stop at 3 local vineyards, and find out what it takes to make great Oregon Pinot Noir.
Mt. Hood Loop Tour including Multnomah Falls
If you are searching for the best day tour from Portland, Oregon, look no further. The Mt. Hood Loop tour offers a fun and stress-free way to see the top sites near Portland, including the nationally recognized Multnomah Falls and the Columbia River Gorge, Hood River Valley, and Timberline Lodge up at Mt. Hood
Portland City Tour & Gorge Waterfalls Combo
Join us for a comprehensive introduction to the City of Portland and the Columbia Gorge National Scenic Area, which includes detailed visits, magnificent views and concise information of the area’s best attractions. The tour combines some of the most iconic and unique places in Portland with the natural beauty and splendor of the waterfalls, scenic vistas, and historical sites in the Columbia River Gorge.
Oregon Coastal Tour
Maximize your beach time while at the Oregon Coast! Oregon’s coastline is graced with unforgettable vistas: dramatic cliffs, offshore rocks and sea lions, wide sandy beaches, majestic capes, historic lighthouses, enchanted forests and lovely small beach towns.