This tour is for groups only. Minimum group size 6, maximum group size 12.
Tour season: Year round- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Departure: 2:00 pm
Duration: 7.5-8 hours
Pricing: $150.00 per person
Includes: Hotel pick-up, Portland Spirit cruise ticket, dinner (as specified below), and Professional Tour Guide.
Excluded: Hotel drop-off after dinner cruise
Pick-up Locations: Select downtown Portland hotels
AHWT IS A CERTIFIED SELLING AGENT FOR TRAVELSAFE INSURANCE – Protect your trip for unforeseen cancellation (air, hotel, tours). Click here
- Bring a camera! The views of Portland, Multnomah Falls, and Cascade Mountains are indescribable!
- En route to the Waterfalls, learn about the geological landscape and the region’s culture, giving you an understanding of how this incredible terrain was shaped over time.
- Enjoy views of gorgeous waterfalls in the Columbia Gorge National Scenic Area.
- Upon return to Portland, enjoy a dinner cruise on the Portland Spirit!
We don’t just drive by the waterfalls! We stop and allow our guest to get out and up close. We start along the Historic Columbia River Highway National Scenic Byway. Some of the waterfalls include visiting Portland Women’s Forum, Crown Point Vista House, Latourell Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Multnomah Falls and Horsetail Falls .Waterfall stops may include:
- Crown Point Vista House:
Best known of the scenic lookouts along the Historic Columbia River Highway, providing a panoramic view of the Columbia River. The Crown Point Vista House was built in 1916 and refurbished and completely remodeled in 2005, with its beautiful marble interior and brass fixtures.
- Latourell Falls:
Plunge 249 feet (76 m) over a massive wall of columnar basalt – some of the best formations in the Pacific Northwest – before cascading hastily towards the Columbia River. This waterfall is usually most recognized for the large patch of bright yellow lichen adorning the cliff face to the right of the falls, and this characteristic has led many famous photographers to this captivating location.
- Wahkeena Falls:
Most beautiful in the Yakima language sometimes spelled Wah-kee-na, tumbles 242 feet in a cascading type of falls with 3 plunging falls. On up behind this falls is a cascade which flows a long way. . . and then you come to Fairy Falls.
- Multnomah Falls:
The second highest year-round waterfall in the United States. Nearly two million visitors a year come to see this ancient waterfall, making it Oregon’s number one public destination. Fed by underground springs from Larch Mountain, the flow over the falls varies but is highest during winter and spring.
- Horsetail Falls:
Horsetail Falls was named for its distinctive form and plunges 176 feet. The trail leads to Upper Horsetail Falls, also called Ponytail Falls. There the trail leads behind the base of the Falls. Horsetail Falls is a great opportunity to stop and take some photos or simply enjoy the beauty of the surrounding area.
- When we return to Portland we will drop you at the Portland Spirit so that you can take an evening dinner cruise!
- Portland from the water is a sight that many people miss while they’re in Portland. Don’t be one of those people! The city is glorious at night. You will get to see the lights of the city come on as the sun goes down and it will wow you! Make sure to have plenty of memory in your camera because you will be taking a lot of photographs to show your friends when you are telling them about the amazing experience you had on the Willamette River.
- The dinner cruise is a vibrant setting enhanced by dazzling sights. It will be an evening filled to the brim with festive cuisine, locally sourced and prepared fresh on board, entertainment, and live performances.
- Includes 2 1⁄2 hour cruise, plated entrée selected by each guest on board, house salad bread, house dessert, fountain soda, coffee, hot tea, and live piano music. Appetizers, premium desserts and other beverages from the full service bar are available for purchase on board.
- Transportation to your hotel after the dinner cruise is not included.
Terms and Conditions
- Other Entities: America’s Hub World Tours (AHWT) will not be held responsible for cancellations, changes to services/fees/price, conduct, of quality of goods and services for entities that operate under any name other than AHWT including, but not limited to: vendors, tour operators, vineyards and wineries, event staff, hotels, transportation companies, restaurants and entertainers.
- Weather – Unless otherwise noted and specified all services are planned to operate regardless of weather. In the event of an “Act of God” and weather presents a safety issue AHWT will offer other tours to consider. There will be no reimbursements, full or partial, for inclement weather experienced during any service provided. It is the responsibility of the guests to be prepared for predicted weather and dress accordingly.
III. Conduct –AHWT assumes no responsibility for conduct of individuals other than its guides/employees/officers.
Indemnify: Except as otherwise prohibited by law each party shall indemnify and hold the other party harmless from all claims, actions, suits, losses, and expenses of any nature for its employees or subcontractors, breach of their agreement, negligence or intentional misconduct.
Insurance: America’s Hub World Tours (AHWT), will ensure all tour operators, and bus companies provide insurance coverage for all vehicles utilized while providing services.
No smoking in Vehicles; No alcohol drinking in vehicles! Not responsible for articles left in vehicles! There will be a $200 minimum damage/cleaning charge resulting from customer misuse. All passengers are responsible and liable for their own actions while in this vehicle; neither the driver nor the company is responsible or liable for any injury or damage caused by or as a result of any customer actions. We are not in control of the traffic and therefore take no responsibility for time issues due to traffic.
The state of Oregon requires all parents with children requiring car seats to use them. Child passengers must be restrained in approved child safety seats until they weigh forty pounds or reach the upper weight limit for the car seat in use. Infants must ride rear-facing until they reach both one year of age AND twenty pounds. We do not supply car seats; if you did not bring one the hotel can recommend rental locations. Some will deliver to hotels.
Oregon Tour Experts and other local partners in collaboration with America’s Hub World Tours are offering to bring you the best and most complete tour experience available.
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel 6 days or less in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
For more information regarding the many other tours we offer please visit us at: http://americashubworldtours.com/2019